Dr. David Paikal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Paikal?

April 12th, 2014

Good Experience

I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Paikal. I still really like to do my research before I see any doctors. I decided to give him a shot and actually had a really good experience. The office was very busy but the staff was nice. They explained there was a new influx of patients becuase of HMO's and Obamacare. Dr. Paikal himself was really great. He seemed to really care about my issues and did spend the time to answer my questions. I have another follow up soon but based on my experience so far, I would recommend him.

August 14th, 2013

Pleasant experience

I have to say after reading the last review here, I was a little nervous about my appointment. I actually had a good experience with the doctor's front office staff, so I'm not sure if the other person came on an off day or what. The doctor himself was great! Really nice and took his time answering all my questions. Not sure if it was him or his staff who took care of my silly insurance's issues but it worked out well.

March 27th, 2013

Administration

The worst reception staff you could imagine.They are impolite, rude and not trustable at all. I am very disappointed with the way I have been treated there for a very simple appointment I had to make and I don't think we should support a business like this. I will try to find another doctor that patients are important to him or her.

March 18th, 2012

I saw doctor paikal for dim vision and he diagnosed me with cataracts in both eyes. He operated on both eyes and my vision is great and recommend him to my family and freinds for eye care with no reservation.

December 15th, 2011

Caring doctor

August 31st, 2011

Kind and spot-on

I had been to a couple doctors before for my declining vision but each doctor gave me a different diagnosis. I went to UCLA (had to pay out of pocket since I wasn't covered here) to get an expert opinion but they couldn't do the surgery I needed for insurance reasons. I ended up seeing Dr. Paikal and he came to the same diagnosis as UCLA. I had my surgery and couldn't be happier. He's very nice and was great in answering all my questions.

May 3rd, 2010

Dr. is icompetent

Dr. Paikal did not take the time necessary to diagnose a problem in my eye prior to performing what should have been a simple surgery. Because of this, I have had to have a total of 7 eye surgeries so far with more to come, 2 of them have been detached retina surgeries and the lens implant he put in my eye, fell out inside my eye. I am now completely blind in one eye because of his inexperience or just that he rushed to do surgery. Please be very aware that this Dr. is not competent enough to perform surgery.

June 28th, 2017