A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palaia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palaia, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palaia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Palaia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Palaia FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Palaia practice?
- Dr. David Palaia has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Palaia practices Plastic Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY.
See Purchase Surgeons.