A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palay
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Palay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Palay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Palay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Palay practice?
- Dr. David Palay has 1 office location.
Dr. David Palay practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.