A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Palay graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Palay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Palay practice?
- Dr. David Palay has 1 office location.
Dr. David Palay practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.