Dr. David Palencia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Palencia?

November 1st, 2016

amazing doctor,,and the girls

June 17th, 2016

Fabulous doctor

Dr. David Palencia is an unusually fabulous doctor. I highly recommend him for anyone needing a general care practitioner. I prefer natural cures over Western medicine, or at least in conjunction, and Dr. Palencia was very supportive of this. He created his practice in such a way as to facilitate real discussions with patients as opposed to the common practice of many modern doctors to jump in and out of appointments quickly. He also practices the old-fashioned yet time-tested palpation methods which many other doctors have given up in exchange for technological substitutes. He is extremely knowledgable in a wide array of medical issues and solutions to those issues. I'm so glad I found him!

May 17th, 2016

I have had to do way too much follow up with this office for results, referrals, MD call back. He charges for every little thing, even getting copies of medical records, which a month later I am still waiting for follow up. Staff courtesy depends on their mood, and they are quick to rush you off phone. Worse, one of them has no idea what HIPPA means, and when I saw her in my neighborhood, she made sure to tell everyone I was a patient of hers. Still waiting for call back, follow up, results...

October 1st, 2015

super nice:) very friendly.. i can say he's my family doctor:)

August 25th, 2015

Best Doc

Dr. P is the best! I recommend him to everyone. He is by far the most personable doctor in all of New York. He is thorough, HONEST and friendly.

June 3rd, 2015

Excellent Dr. Very caring and helpful! Would recommend.

March 18th, 2015

As someone who is also in the healthcare industry, I appreciate it when patients take the time out to post an on-line review of their experience. Dr. Palencia is is a wonderful doctor and his staff is kind, courteous and, friendly. Any concerns and/or questions that I had were immediately alleviated. I would recommend him to anyone.

February 10th, 2015

Excellent doctor

I normally don't like to give 5 stars, but oh my God. Such a great doctor and staff, I am literally writing this from the waiting room. Never had I experienced such a pleasant doctor's appointment. I probably shouldn't rave so much because I don't want to increase the wait time. :D

January 21st, 2015

Thank you is so small a word for all the help I was given as his patient. No other found the time to find the correct treatment I needed. I am alive today because of his caring.

December 13th, 2014

Best Doctor

no words can describe him... he is a great Doctor

September 26th, 2013

patient

Dr Palencia is outstanding, he is very friendly, nice and don't push you to go his way, he is very understanding and reassuring .His office is so clean and welcoming, and his secretary is very nice always smiling. I would recommend him to anyone, so happy that I found him.

July 12th, 2013

Amaaaaaaaaaazing. The wait wasn't bad at all and the doctor and staff are amazing. The Doctor not only took his time, he listened very carefully to every question I asked and took his time to answer. I would recommend him to everyone.