A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palestrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palestrant, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Lung Transplantation
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palestrant graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Palestrant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Palestrant MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Palestrant practice?
- Dr. David Palestrant has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Palestrant practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Valley, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Critical Care Practitioners, and West Hollywood Neurologists.