A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palestrant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palestrant is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palestrant
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Palestrant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palestrant, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Lung Transplantation
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palestrant graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Palestrant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Palestrant MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Palestrant practice?
- Dr. David Palestrant has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Palestrant practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Greenbrae Internists, Greenbrae Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenbrae Neurologists.