A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pallares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pallares, Louisville Allergy & Asthma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pallares
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pallares, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallares graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pallares has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Medical Center
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Pallares MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. David E. Pallares practice?
- Dr. David Pallares has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pallares practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Allergists.