A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmquist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmquist, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmquist graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmquist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Harvard Park Internal Medicine, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lowell Palmquist MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Palmquist practice?
- Dr. David Palmquist has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Palmquist practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.