A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pan, FACC is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chia-Ching Pan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Pan practice?
- Dr. David Pan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.