A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans