A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pan, FACC is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Pan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Pan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Chia-Ching Pan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Pan practice?
- Dr. David Pan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA.
See Orange Cardiologists.