A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paolone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Paolone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paolone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paolone graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Paolone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Paolone MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Paolone practice?
- Dr. David Paolone has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Paolone practices Urology near Richland Center, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Reedsburg, WI and Madison, WI.
See Richland Center Urologists.