A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paplow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Paplow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paplow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Paplow graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paplow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Paplow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Paplow practice?
- Dr. David Paplow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Paplow practices Family Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Family Physicians.