A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parda, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parda graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parda has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Parda MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Parda practice?
- Dr. David Parda has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Parda practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.