A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parham
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Parham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- St Jude Childrens Research Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Marion Parham MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Parham practice?
- Dr. David Parham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Parham practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pathologists.