A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Parham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parham graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Parham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- St Jude Childrens Research Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans