Overall Review

October 8th, 2015
A NIGHTMARE! GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE!
My mom suffered a heart attack about a year ago. After being discharged from the hospital she was given several Cardiologists to follow up with. We selected Dr. Paris after hearing some positive reviews and because his office location was convenient. Huge mistake! Initially, it seemed he had a nice bedside manner when he saw my mom in the hospital..but he is an insincere phony. The real problems begin when you try to schedule an appointment. The front office woman (Fay) is the beyond rude. She is lazy and completely unprofessional..you will experience chest pains trying to deal with this argumentative and incompetent woman. It took 3 weeks to get an appointment for my mom after she was discharged from the hospital. I tried to explain to Fay That she had open heart surgery and needed to be seen within 7 days post op..Faye did not care. My mom agreed to wait 3 weeks (against my better judgement) but about a week after she was released from the hospital she realized her medication needed to be adjusted as she was dizzy and retaining water. Concerned my mom called Dr. paris to see if he could adjust the prescriptions HE wrote. Faye refused to put Dr. Paris on the phone. She advised my mom that he would not be calling her back. She needed to have her PCP adjust her meds. It was Dr. Paris who wrote the prescriptions! Finally mom's first appointment came. She was told to schedule a future appointment for a pacemaker check up. Faye advised that my mom needed a referral from her insurance company. Once again she Advised that the PCP needed to obtain it. Fay said she was too busy to be calling insurance companies. Unfortunately, the insurance company would only issue the referral to the specialist even though mom's PCP tried to obtain it. Faye still refused! My mom waited 3 months for her first pace maker check up because of this horrible woman. Now nearly a year later, mom was admitted to the hospital again with chest pains and upon her release she called Dr. Paris' office to schedule a follow up and Faye can't get her an appointment for 2 months! She was told to follow up with her cardiologist within a week..this was explained to Faye who said there was nothing she could do! My mom is still experiencing strange pains and is frightened and wants to see her doctor..Faye doesn't care..furthermore, neither does doctor Paris. He was scheduled to see my mom in the hospital and was a no show.. I know this review is long and I never write reviews. But, I felt the need to warn others and to spare people the stress that we have had to endure dealing with this woman and an uncaring doctor.

March 31st, 2015
This man is horrible
My visit to see Paris was the worst experience in my life. This man is unprofessional and he does not care about your health. The nurse is even worse. Together they make a horrible team and I left the office in disgust. I spoke to my PCP and recommended another cardiologist that I found to be more professional and understanding of my needs. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. Do not waste your time or energy with this buffoon.

June 14th, 2012
He is the best!
I was a little nervous the first time I went to see him. In the first 5 minutes of my consultation I was at ease, he is a caring, through and very informative. He seem to know exactly what I was describing and was able to pinpoint my problem. I have recommended him to several people and they feel as I do. If you looking for a cardiologist who is caring, shows concern, ability to talk to you in a way that you understand and not be confused with medical knowledge, he is the cardiologist for you.

May 26th, 2010
I've been to many cardiologists in the past, but Dr. Paris helped the most! I've been suffering for years, and he helped me get the care I needed!

August 28th, 2009
I am happy he took the time to see me because I wasn't feeling well. He called my daughter in New York to explain to her my condition. Very caring and a great doctor.