A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pariser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pariser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pariser, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Scalp Dermatoses
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pariser graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pariser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Pariser MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Pariser practice?
- Dr. David Pariser has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Pariser practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Dermatologists and Norfolk Pathologists.