Dermatologist (skin)
6161 Kempsville Cir
Ste 345
Norfolk, VA 23502
757-461-5656
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  He knows his stuff!  |  show details
by John T. on Aug 14th, 2013

I came in with a couple problems for Dr Pariser to look at. My mother used to see him years ago when she was with us. I don't quite understand the previous review, maybe I came in on a good day, but he and his staff were really on the ball. I probably took an extra 5 minutes of his time, but he had no problem giving me the attention I needed. He explained everything, prescribed a couple of treatments, and I was scheduled for a follow-up... which I missed. Still they rescheduled me without any trouble and I'm doing great.

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Do not ever visit this facility. They diagnosed my daughter based on a consideration from a pathology report and charged for treatment that she didn't need. I will never go there again.

|  Excellent Doctor, Incompetent Staff  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2011

Although I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pariser, I will be looking for a new dermatologist based on my experience with his office staff. They do not know how to process insurance claims and I have spent the past year trying to explain the concept of insurance to them. VERY frustrating.

|  DO NOT EVER VISIT HERE  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

First of all I come into the office to see the doctor for two issues.when he comes in he barely listens to what I have to say and doesnt even check out what Im talking about and is out the room in less than 5 min. Im asking him about my skin and he says not to worry and just leaves giving me no advice no nothing.Then when I go to check out the two girls at the front desk yell out my personal info as to why I was there which was a major embarrassment since there were 2 people behind me and a waiting room full of people,not to mention that that was a hippa violation which i am current filing a complaint about. When I called bk to speak to the office manager about what happen they refused to put her on the line.The whole visit was terrible I would advise no one to go there!!!!!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Pariser is extremely knowledgeable. He understood my condition, hyperhidrosis, better than any doctor I have ever seen. He was sympathetic and willing to work with me. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pariser for anyone dealing with excessive sweating.

|  show details
Aug 6th, 2009

He's extremely knowledgeable, considerate and caring