Dr. David Pariser MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Norfolk, VA

• Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2015
Had a wonderful experience with the staff and the Dr. David Pariser. He really listens to you and knows what he is doing. Thank you Pariser Dermatology

June 16th, 2014
Gets to the point/problem and I'm confident in his diagnosis as well as treatment. Outstanding physician.

April 26th, 2014
Really horrible Office Staff Experiences
Two "Specialist" Paid for Visits, each time no Doctor appeared even to consult in the aftermath with the rude and condescending NP. Procedures were not properly described or explained. Privacy issues totally ignored, as were my serious health concerns. This was a referral from a well Respected set of Doctors. It was such a bad experience each time, I am still stunned and will not return.

August 14th, 2013
He knows his stuff!
I came in with a couple problems for Dr Pariser to look at. My mother used to see him years ago when she was with us. I don't quite understand the previous review, maybe I came in on a good day, but he and his staff were really on the ball. I probably took an extra 5 minutes of his time, but he had no problem giving me the attention I needed. He explained everything, prescribed a couple of treatments, and I was scheduled for a follow-up... which I missed. Still they rescheduled me without any trouble and I'm doing great.

March 20th, 2012
Do not ever visit this facility. They diagnosed my daughter based on a consideration from a pathology report and charged for treatment that she didn't need. I will never go there again.

April 28th, 2011
Excellent Doctor, Incompetent Staff
Although I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pariser, I will be looking for a new dermatologist based on my experience with his office staff. They do not know how to process insurance claims and I have spent the past year trying to explain the concept of insurance to them. VERY frustrating.

February 18th, 2011
DO NOT EVER VISIT HERE
First of all I come into the office to see the doctor for two issues.when he comes in he barely listens to what I have to say and doesnt even check out what Im talking about and is out the room in less than 5 min. Im asking him about my skin and he says not to worry and just leaves giving me no advice no nothing.Then when I go to check out the two girls at the front desk yell out my personal info as to why I was there which was a major embarrassment since there were 2 people behind me and a waiting room full of people,not to mention that that was a hippa violation which i am current filing a complaint about. When I called bk to speak to the office manager about what happen they refused to put her on the line.The whole visit was terrible I would advise no one to go there!!!!!

June 25th, 2010
Excellent!
Dr. Pariser is extremely knowledgeable. He understood my condition, hyperhidrosis, better than any doctor I have ever seen. He was sympathetic and willing to work with me. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pariser for anyone dealing with excessive sweating.

August 6th, 2009
He's extremely knowledgeable, considerate and caring

July 29th, 2015