A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Parker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Complete Family Care, P.C.
- Saint Anthony North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Parker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Parker practice?
- Dr. David Parker has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Parker practices Family Medicine near Northglenn, CO.