Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Parrett
Dr. David Parrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Union, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parrett is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center, Adams County Hospital and Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan. Dr. Parrett has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Parrett has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Parrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Union, OH.
Dr. Richard Cardella
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
West Union, OH 0.01 mi38
Dr. Robert Zewe Jr
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
West Union, OH 0.23 mi9
Dr. William Hablitzel
West Union, OH 0.46 mi31