A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paskil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Paskil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paskil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paskil graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Paskil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Wmc Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ross Paskil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Paskil practice?
- Dr. David Paskil has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Paskil practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.