Dr. David Paslin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

May 18th, 2012
Quality Care
Dr. Paslin was quick to diagnose my teenager's skin problems; kept her informed and made her feel at ease with each step of the procedure; personally called to provide an update on lab results. We were very impressed with the quality of care and felt well-informed throughout the diagnose/treatment.

October 22nd, 2011
I am an 85 year old woman with a skin problem for 3yrs7mos who saw (5)five dermatologists during that time. Diagn osises had been "old lady with dry skin, it"s all in your head, sun damaged skin", and insulted becuse I was 'stupid' enough to use Internet. Finally Dr Paslin who got to the bottom. It turned out my skin condition was casued by(drumroll) Chronic Kidney Failure! So I lost over 3 years+ for treatment for a kidney problem that my primary Dr also missed.! I will eternally be grateful for his expertise and caring.

March 25th, 2008
Mechanical, Wait is Long, Doesn't tell you details
As a doctor, Dr. Paslin is fine, but since he is older, maybe too mechanical and direct at times. I didn't feel he was personable. Wait time is very long (bring a book). Went for treatment and they didn't tell me all details ahead, making me spend additional money on extras at the time of consultation. It is hard to switch doctors, so I am staying with him. If I am starting from scratch, I would go somewhere else.