Dr. David Passaretti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Passaretti?

June 2nd, 2017

Very positive experience

This is the one year anniversary of my procedure. The entire process was so positive - from first consultation to the last post-op visit. I was actually sad to say good bye to the staff who had all treated me with such kindness and respect. I cannot recommend this practice highly enough.

March 6th, 2017

A Cosmetic/Plastic Doctor with Integrity

I consulted many cosmetic/plastic surgeons before choosing Dr. Passaretti, and I made the perfect choice. Dr. Passaretti has incredible integrity, professionalism, and patience. He is the single only surgeon who didn't try to upsell me on getting additional procedures beyond what I was looking for, nor did he attempt to convince me to get larger implants than what I was seeking. He also didn't provide unreasonably quick recovery times in order to lure me to choose him (which other doctors did). My surgery and recovery was exactly what his office set me up to expect, and I am beyond thrilled with the results.

January 11th, 2017

My experience with Dr Passeretti was very comfortable and eat. The Dr, technicians and staff were all kind and efficient. They clearly explained the procedures with patience and clear common language details

October 28th, 2016

Very kind. Confident

October 12th, 2016

Beautiful work

I had a lower facelift and laser resurfacing. I couldn't be happier with the results. I expected the laser to soften my lines, but they have virtually disappeared. Dr. Passeratti and staff have been helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to improve how they look.

August 26th, 2016

Dr. Passaretti and his staff are FABULOUS!! Very professional, very informative & supportive and I am completely thrilled with the natural-looking results of my full face & neck lift. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Passaretti.

August 7th, 2016

He's arrogant! Beware!

July 13th, 2016

Best patient care ever!

Best patient care ever! Dr Passaretti and staff took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. My surgery was a success and I highly recommend Dr. Passaretti and his team to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

July 1st, 2016

Found Best Doctor For Me Recommended By My Oncologist

Dr. Passaretti performed a tricky male breast nipple & areola reconstruction on myself following my mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiation. He was always on the "same page " as myself and never flinched or winced at any degree of difficulty. Everything was possible with him and it made me feel very comfortable with the potential outcome. His best line to me was his description of himself "as a very visual kind of guy". Need I say more?

April 27th, 2016

Dr Passaretti is a caring, and skilled doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I am thrilled with the breast augmentation that he performed. He listened to me when I told him that I didn't want to go to big as I am very small framed. He returned my phone call when I started to second guess myself and talked me through all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him.

April 3rd, 2016

Great plastic surgeon

He is a great doctor and a really nice person with a great sense of humor. Took the time in our appointments and he never seemed rushed. Wonderful bed side manner.

March 25th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Really excellent Dr and Staff!!