A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Paster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Paster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paster graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Paster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint Johns Hospital - Honorary Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Paster MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David J. Paster practice?
- Dr. David Paster has 1 office location.
Dr. David Paster practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Encino, CA.
See Encino Psychiatrists.