Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Pate
Dr. David Pate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pate is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Providence Hosp, Mobile, Al and Springhill Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pate has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Pate has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Pate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. Karen Jimenez
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Arthur Grant III
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Virginia Radcliff
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi7