A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Patz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rangely District Hosp - Cah
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Patz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Patz practice?
- Dr. David Patz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Patz practices Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Pulmonologists.