A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID PATZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID PATZ, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. PATZ graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. PATZ has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rangely District Hosp - Cah
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PATZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan