A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patz
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Patz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rangely District Hosp - Cah
- Delta County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Patz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Patz practice?
- Dr. David Patz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Patz practices Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Pulmonologists.