Dr. David Pawlowski MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

January 8th, 2016
Office staff is both incompetent and rude. Final straw was when they refused to refill my maintenance Rx because the girl did not recognize the doctor's name that had retired. She insisted I must have went to a different Doctor (so why it is in your files?) and needed to call them for a refill. Once the office manager straightened her out, they still tried to cover their mistake by insisting I needed an appointment before they could refill. I had just been there 3 month earlier for full physical, but didn't need the refill at that time.

September 23rd, 2014
PA's only. Mistake made
I have been going to this doctor for over 3 years and have seen the doctor twice and that was for pre-op. You see only PA's for anything else. The PA gave me an antibiotic that counteracted with my other meds. the pharmacy noticed it and called. After waiting over an hour and making a second phone call the mistake was not corrected. I went home after waiting another 20 minutes after the second phone call. It's hard to rate the doctor when you never see him for a regular app't.

August 11th, 2014
I've been with the practice for 8 years. I have only seen the MD on 3 or so visits. His PAs are AWESOME. The thing that really grinds my gears is how long you wait in the phone.

June 13th, 2012
Just a horrible experience as a new patient. 60 minute wait time after being brought to the examining room.

June 4th, 2012
Dr. David Pawlowski
i have been going to dr. pawlowski for a couple of years now. i go into his office and he asks me how i have been etc. I think he is a great doctor and a very nice man. He takes his time with me when i go into his office. i recommed him to others and they are happy with him as well. I rate Dr. Pawlowski 5 stars. His staff including nurses are very nice and when i call answer any questions. The people with the negative comments just give him a chance he is a great guy.

July 6th, 2010
Spends a total of 2 minutes with his patients and then just discounts what you have to say. leaves after examining you and then never says bye or anything..a nurse just shows up to eescort you out..so ridiculous. I went in with damage to my eye from a firework, he spent 15 seconds shining a light in my eye and said no there'snothing in there..well come to find out I had debris in there which scratched my cornea. He is the worst doctor dont go to him you will be sorry!!!

June 17th, 2010
disappointed
i would not recommend Dr. Pawlowski. his nurse is rude, impatient. the doctor does not spend time listening. i happended to be the last patient for the day, Dr. Pawlowski seems to be very impatient. He rushed without saying goodbye so I wasn't even sure I'm done or not. so were his staff and nurse. they did not even smile while they work. poor customer service and i will not go back.

March 31st, 2017