A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Payesteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Payesteh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Payesteh graduated from Texas Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Lubbock.
Dr. Payesteh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Payesteh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Payesteh practice?
- Dr. David Payesteh has 1 office location.
Dr. David Payesteh practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Anesthesiologists and Irving Pain Management Doctors.