Dr. David Pearce MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2016
What a Nasty Man
This man is unbelievably cruel and nasty. He has no bedside manners. He actually bragged about how mean he is. He doesn't answer questions related to the procedure and gives each patient 5 minutes. Had I known how horrible he was I would have never let him operate on me. His office was dirty, I took pictures of this filth. It is no wonder his staff treat patients so poorly. The receptionist/nurse has no regard or compassion for patients and is rude and demeaning. When you call for apppointments they let you know that he schedules all of his patients for the exact same time. They tell you it is first come, first served. He makes it clear you get five minutes. He only wants to look at the wound and answers no questions about your care. I had to get another surgeon for proper care and treatment. I expressed my concerns to two other lical physicians and several nurses and they all knew who I was talking about. And that is before I mentioned his name. They all said he needs to retire and I agree. I cannot believe he is allowed near sick people. He is the mist bitter, hateful man I have ever met. He had the nerve to allege all doctors are like him. This is mist certainly not the case. I actually pity this man. To be so nasty and hateful and laugh and take pleasure in it is sick. And he not only did this to me in front of others he laughed and said he is mean to his grandchildren as well. Disgusting. He tried to blame my healthcare and needing surgery on me rather than on the illness that caused it. An illness I was born with and have no control over. One I have spent 32 years suffering from and following doctors orders for treatment. Shame in him.

May 19th, 2012