inactive

Dr. David Pearl MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Oceanside, NY

4.9

January 29th, 2013
He was my doctor since 1995, he was a gentle caring man. I miss him tremendously, it was a great loss for me. He helped me and made all contact with the best place in the field when I battled breast cancer, I owe him my life. I sadly miss you Dr. Pearl.

October 1st, 2011
Sad news
I'm sorry to inform everyone that my doctor of many years, David Pearl, recently passed away. He was a wonderful, caring physician who maintained a great rapport with his patients. He will be missed by many.

August 26th, 2010
Best doctor
ive been with dr pearl for 12 years since we moved to rockaway i never went to another doctor because he always would refer me to a specialist and he is always right in his diagnoses. he is also very caring and goes out of his way to spend time with his patients and call them for a follow up. His staff is full of caring people. The amazing thing is that him and his staff know all the patients by name that means a lot. I think his patients are in love.

September 20th, 2009