A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearlman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pearlman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Pearlman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. David Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pearlman practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Pediatricians, and Denver Pediatric Specialists.