A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pederson, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pederson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pederson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Pederson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Pederson practice?
- Dr. David Pederson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pederson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.