A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pederson, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pederson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pederson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pederson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Pederson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Pederson practice?
- Dr. David Pederson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pederson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.