A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pederson, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pederson
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pederson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pederson, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pederson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pederson has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Pederson FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Pederson practice?
- Dr. David Pederson has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Pederson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Uvalde, TX.