A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pedowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pedowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pedowitz, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pedowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Isadore Pedowitz MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David I. Pedowitz practice?
- Dr. David Pedowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Pedowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Limerick, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.