A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pedowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pedowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pedowitz, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pedowitz has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David I Pedowitz MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. David I. Pedowitz practice?
- Dr. David Pedowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pedowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons and King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.