Dr. David Peeples Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Peeples?

January 12th, 2016

He is horrible. Should not be allowed to treat patients.

September 23rd, 2015

Peeples is a joke

Told him about my neurological problems and how I have tingling and numbness and severe sensitivity to cold and extreme pain in my neck and tremors... He told me nothing is wrong with me and to deal with it exactly like the other comment! He is not a real doctor, he just wants your money! He made me cry and seemed like the most heartless "neurologist" ever. He didn't even introduce himself and he just walked out without saying anything. Total joke.

May 13th, 2015

Entirely to pompous, rude, arrogant.

October 27th, 2014

Uncaring

Work comp set me up this appt. I was excited that a neurologist was going to see me in hopes that he could help with the numbness, tingling, shooting electric sensation down my arm and told him that it wakes me up several times a night He spent 5 minutes with me. He didn't care what I had to say. He said there is nothing neurologically wrong with you. When I asked about the issues I was having and he said just deal with it. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I guess he was just doing his job for work comp.

June 16th, 2014

Horribly Disappointing

The staff was nice, the doctor was awful! Rude, uncaring, cocky. I couldn't even finish telling him my symptoms. He stopped me before I could finish and told me that I had chronic pain, and too much stress because of my children. I should go see a pain management doctor and a psychiatrist. It felt like he was there to collect money from my insurance company, and not to help patients. I've never been treated in that manner. It was very hurtful and disappointing!

January 5th, 2012

If it hadn't been for Dr. Peoples I would probably been paralized, but as soon as he seen me walk he knew there was someti=hing serouis wrong. When my own PMD did not even seem to care.

August 29th, 2011

very helpfull

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Peeples. He was very helpfull and was able to get the very same week.

March 21st, 2011

A good choice

Dr. Peeples was very personable and answers my many questions regarding the testing proceedure. I would recommend him to others.

September 28th, 2008

Best doctor ever

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Peeples. He has done so much for me and I felt that he really cared about my problems.

September 27th, 2017