3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Uncaring show details Uncaring
Oct 27th, 2014

Work comp set me up this appt. I was excited that a neurologist was going to see me in hopes that he could help with the numbness, tingling, shooting electric sensation down my arm and told him that it wakes me up several times a night He spent 5 minutes with me. He didn't care what I had to say. He said there is nothing neurologically wrong with you. When I asked about the issues I was having and he said just deal with it. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I guess he was just doing his job for work comp.

Horribly Disappointing show details Horribly Disappointing
Jun 16th, 2014

The staff was nice, the doctor was awful! Rude, uncaring, cocky. I couldn't even finish telling him my symptoms. He stopped me before I could finish and told me that I had chronic pain, and too much stress because of my children. I should go see a pain management doctor and a psychiatrist. It felt like he was there to collect money from my insurance company, and not to help patients. I've never been treated in that manner. It was very hurtful and disappointing!

Jan 5th, 2012

If it hadn't been for Dr. Peoples I would probably been paralized, but as soon as he seen me walk he knew there was someti=hing serouis wrong. When my own PMD did not even seem to care.

very helpfull show details very helpfull
Aug 29th, 2011

I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Peeples. He was very helpfull and was able to get the very same week.

A good choice show details A good choice
by Paul Markovits on Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Peeples was very personable and answers my many questions regarding the testing proceedure. I would recommend him to others.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
Sep 28th, 2008

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Peeples. He has done so much for me and I felt that he really cared about my problems.