A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pelino, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelino graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pelino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Pelino DO and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David Pelino practice?
- Dr. David Pelino has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pelino practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Radiologists.