A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pellegrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pellegrin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellegrin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pellegrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pellegrin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrin graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Pellegrin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Craig Pellegrin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Pellegrin practice?
- Dr. David Pellegrin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pellegrin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Internists and Houma Gastroenterologists.