A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Penson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Penson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penson
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Penson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Penson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Penson graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Penson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- LacUsc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Penson MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Penson practice?
- Dr. David Penson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Penson practices Urology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Urologists.