A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Penson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Penson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Penson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Penson graduated from Boston University . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Penson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- LacUsc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Fredrick Penson MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David F. Penson practice?
- Dr. David Penson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Penson practices Urology near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Urologists.