A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perdue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perdue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perdue
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Perdue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perdue, MD, MSPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perdue graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Perdue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Garett Perdue MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Perdue practice?
- Dr. David Perdue has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perdue practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.