Dr. David Pereira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Pereira?

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr Pereira was great! you can tell he really cares about his patients. He called me a few days after my mri too tell me about my results. I feel comfortable e-mailing him and i receive a response within 24-48 hours.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Pereira is one of the amazing doctors I have been to. He has such a warmth that it touches everybody. He gives honest opinions and is always willing to explain the procedure as many times you want. He operated on my knee last year for ACL tear and I have such an amazing progress. He is a phenomenal doctor. Moreover, his PA and his entire staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Worst staff in America

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Pereira is a good doctor but he has the worst staff that is so very rude and ghetto. Especially Tiffany! I needed to pick up my results for surgery and came a little after 4 pm. She not only screamed at me , but had the worst attitude and called me names under her breathe. This is not how you treat the sick and suffering. Her manager did not even reprimand her. I will be calling my insurance company and other governing bodies to file an official complaint. I usually let this kind of stuff go, but Tiffany and the staff are so rude, it is imperative I do so to protect other patients and myself.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

This doctor probably has the best bedside manner of any orthopedist in NY. He may run late, but if the number of people waiting to see him is any indication, he is worth the wait.The reviewer from 09/20/12 is mistaken. Dr. Pereira has never said an unkind word, nor is he cheap or a jerk.Getting an appointment isn't always easy- he does fill up, and sometimes the wait can be a few weeks. But, if you're diligent and call in the morning, sometimes you can get lucky and an opeing will be there or you can get aqueezed in.The staff is the usual staff in any office: some people make you feel wanted, some don't. But this is about Dr. Pereira, and he is awesome.

Posted on October 21st, 2011

One of the most caring and honest doctors I have ever met.

Posted on March 28th, 2017