Dr. David Perilman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Vandalia, OH

September 22nd, 2014
Dr perilman has been the most patient, kind, caring, and informed dr I have had. He also lives as he recommends. I see him working out hard at the rec center and he is an avid bike rider. My kids have been going to him and truly appreciate how he talks and listens to them.

September 26th, 2013
Excellent care
Dr. Perilman has been my doctor for 20 years. He is always professional, takes his time and listens to my concerns. Couldn't be more please with my care. I trust him completely. He is always current with health care issues. The staff is respectful and courteous.

November 1st, 2012
GREAT DR.
Dave has been my Dr. for over 20 years and I have only the best of opinion about his care, knowledge base and his referrals to other Dr.s have been excellent. Thanky you for your professionalism, and care!! Your office staff are EXCELLENT AS WELL!! Especialy Becky!!!!!!!

September 8th, 2012
Not helpful with other concerns
I went to see Dr. Perilman after my dr. retired. Dr. Perilman spent time with me which I appreciated and he is friendly: however, I had an appointment to discuss a diagnosis from a previous appointment and while at the appointment brought up another medical concern which he dismissed. I was upset that he did not take my concern seriously and that it was dismissed even though it had been an issue in the past that I had seen a GI doc for. I will not be going back to doctor Perilman. I also encountered some rude staff when trying to reach the nurse about some test results.

April 27th, 2011
A good doctor BUT he tends to ignore new concerns of long time patients. Maybe he gets fed up hearing the same complaints over and over but you would think that he would realize that the repetition is because the issue has not been adequately addressed.THE STAFF IS RUDE, inconsiderate and very bad about follow up.

November 5th, 2009
Great Doctor, horrible staff
The Dr. is great, but the staff is unfriendly and lacks courtesy. Also, if they promise to do something, sometimes they dont actually do it unless you call back and remind them.