A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perim, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Perim graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Perim practice?
Dr. David Perim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Orthopedic Surgeons.