A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perim, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Perim graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Perim FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Perim practice?
- Dr. David Perim has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Perim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Germantown, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.