Learn more about Dr. David Perim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perim, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Perim graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Perim FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Perim practice?
- Dr. David Perim has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Perim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Olney, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.