Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Truly Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Jackie on Jan 27th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Perim off and on for the last 13 years. He is always kind, caring, friendly, and an excellent diagnostician. He's performed a couple of surgeries on me and I had great results with both. I trust him implicitly.

|  Satisfied patient  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

Very helpful and accurate diagnosis was very satisfied with all aspects physical therapy great

|  Dissappointed  |  show details
by Don't Use Him on Aug 22nd, 2013

Seems to act as if your time is not as valuable as there's. This is hands down the worst Orthopedic I have been to. I have multiple herniated discs and he recommended that I may feel a pinch and smiled. I have three other doctors who are helping me. I WOULD AVOID AT ALL COST unless you like to wait over an hour just to be moved into a small room for another 45 minutes to then have the doctor spend five seconds with you and seem unapologetic. STAFF AND DOCTOR COULD CARE LESS.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

The receptionist was rude. Never apologized to us for the long wait but did apologize to patients who came in after us. Never referred to us by name, just started speaking loudly across the waiting room. Very rude receptionist. She seemed to discriminate against us or no apparent reason. Wait time was over an hour. This is no way to run a business.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was seen and treated by this doctor after a recent car accident. He recommended physical therapy and listened to me when I told him it was...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Jul 6th, 2006 on yahoo.com

arrogant prick: doesnt bother to listen to the patient took x-rays of my neck for pain in my upper back. avoid at all costs.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com