Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Jan 3rd, 2016

Dr Perim and staff are all great . I know I am in great hands when I come in for an appointment. Thank you all. God bless them

Nov 8th, 2015

I'm very happy with my Dr , I'm grad to have Dr perimeter

Terrible support service show details Terrible support service
Oct 14th, 2015

Doctor Perim is capable enough and they accept our insurance. Wait time exceedingly long (1 1/2 hours) , staff not friendly or helpful, called at least 5 times for a prescription and am pretty annoyed.

Jan 24th, 2015

He was dismissive and pompous. Save yourself some time and find another doctor.

Truly Excellent Doctor show details Truly Excellent Doctor
by Jackie on Jan 27th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Perim off and on for the last 13 years. He is always kind, caring, friendly, and an excellent diagnostician. He's performed a couple of surgeries on me and I had great results with both. I trust him implicitly.

Satisfied patient show details Satisfied patient
Nov 20th, 2013

Very helpful and accurate diagnosis was very satisfied with all aspects physical therapy great

Dissappointed show details Dissappointed
by Don't Use Him on Aug 22nd, 2013

Seems to act as if your time is not as valuable as there's. This is hands down the worst Orthopedic I have been to. I have multiple herniated discs and he recommended that I may feel a pinch and smiled. I have three other doctors who are helping me. I WOULD AVOID AT ALL COST unless you like to wait over an hour just to be moved into a small room for another 45 minutes to then have the doctor spend five seconds with you and seem unapologetic. STAFF AND DOCTOR COULD CARE LESS.

Horrible staff show details Horrible staff
Jul 23rd, 2012

The receptionist was rude. Never apologized to us for the long wait but did apologize to patients who came in after us. Never referred to us by name, just started speaking loudly across the waiting room. Very rude receptionist. She seemed to discriminate against us or no apparent reason. Wait time was over an hour. This is no way to run a business.