A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perlman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris Perlman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Perlman practice?
- Dr. David Perlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Perlman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.