A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Perlman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morris Perlman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David M. Perlman practice?
- Dr. David Perlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Perlman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Critical Care Practitioners, and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.