A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Back Pain
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Heart Failure
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perlmutter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Warren Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Perlmutter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. David Perlmutter has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Perlmutter practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Front Royal, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Culpeper, VA.
See Front Royal Radiologists.