A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlow
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Perlow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Perlow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Perlow MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Perlow practice?
- Dr. David Perlow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perlow practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.