A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlow, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Perlow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Perlow practice?
Dr. David Perlow practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.