A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perlow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Perlow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlow graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Perlow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lee Perlow MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Perlow practice?
- Dr. David Perlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Perlow practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.