A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pernelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pernelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pernelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pernelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pernelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David R. Pernelli practice?
Dr. David Pernelli practices Ophthalmology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Ophthalmologists.