A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pernelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pernelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pernelli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernelli graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pernelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Robert Pernelli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Pernelli practice?
- Dr. David Pernelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Pernelli practices Ophthalmology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Vineland Ophthalmologists.