A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perrone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrone graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Perrone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David F Perrone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David F. Perrone practice?
- Dr. David Perrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Perrone practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, PA and Easton, PA.
See Scranton Family Physicians and Scranton Primary Care Doctors.