Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Perrone
Dr. David Perrone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Taylor, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Perrone is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Perrone has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. David Perrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, PA.
Dr. Douglas Caldwell
Taylor, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Chethan Byadgi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Scranton, PA 0.77 mi22
Dr. Michel Goubran
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scranton, PA 0.77 mi