A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrott
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrott graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Perrott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Perrott DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. David H. Perrott practice?
- Dr. David Perrott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perrott practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Surgeons.