A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perrott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perrott Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrott graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Perrott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Perrott DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Head & Neck Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. David H. Perrott practice?
- Dr. David Perrott has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perrott practices Surgery and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Surgeons.