A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Person:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Person is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Person, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Person graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Person has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wesley Person MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Person practice?
- Dr. David Person has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Person practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.