A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Perz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Perz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perz graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Perz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Perz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Perz practice?
- Dr. David Perz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Perz practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians.