Dr. David Perz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Perz?

September 11th, 2016

Bad bad bad

Had worst experience their staff is rude takes forever to get referrals they don't send them had a broke arm for weeks and still no Case and no appointment

September 10th, 2016

Easy to talk to, practical, thorough

I have seen many doctors in my time and Dr. Perz is one of the best. He listens well and explains well. He's been spot on with his diagnosis and shows genuine concern.

May 24th, 2016

He hears what you have to say. Love this one

September 26th, 2015

Great Doctor in Hemet

I have been a patient of Dr. Perz for over 5 years and would recommend him to anyone. I have referred my family members and all of us are very pleased. Dr. Perz takes the time to listen and get to the route of the problem and not just make a snap diagnosis.

August 27th, 2015

Great

He can run a little late but that is because he does not rush his patients thru his office. He actually listens to what you are saying and it is appreciated.

October 7th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Perz has been the best doctor I have ever had. He always listen to me. Did regular blood test, and made sure I got my mamogram regularly. If it wasn't for Dr. Perz keeping an eye on my blood work, I would probably be on my way to an early grave. He sent me to get an ultra sound, the doctor who read it call Dr. Perz tell him that he needs to get me in for an MRI. He called me let me know what was found and schedule the MRI for me. Then he sent me to a Uroligist. I had a tumor in my right kidney, it had not grown into the artieries, that was good. I had my right kidney removed and that cleared me of cancer, I think Dr. Perz is a wonderful Doctor and those of you who have complaints probably never really told him your problem, I am sure he was not talking to sales reps on the phone either,

November 27th, 2012

Very Nice

This doctor was very nice listened to me and came up solutions. I would definitely recommend him.

April 11th, 2012

My son is a patient of Dr. Perz and he has been wonderful so far. We don't have a long wait time and he spends as much time as you need to address your issues and he does send you for testing if you need it. Good Doc in my book

February 1st, 2012

Left me several times to answer vendor phone calls, I was admitted to the hospital two days later due to his inattention.

January 24th, 2012

Bad dr

Mine and my mothers experiance was probably one of the worst, he is very insensative, he makes you feel like your unimportant and not worth his time, and on top of it all, after a second opinion, he misdiagnosed my mother too, and was also 3 weeks late on sending the disability paper work.. hmmm? malpractice?

June 16th, 2010

POOR DOCTOR PRACTICES

FOUND OUT I HAD ONE PROBLEM FROM BLOOD TEST WITCH THIS DOCTOR NEVER ADDRESSED THEN I GOT A CALL FROM ANOTHER DOCTORS OFFICE AT 9 IN THE MORNING SAYING I NEED TO COME IN FOR SURGERY DONT THINK I WASNT MAD MY OWN DOCTOR COULDNT TELL ME THAT THEY FOUND AN ABSTRUCTION IN MY DIGESTIVE TRACK...WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS THIS??? STILL NEVER TREATED ME FOR THE FIRST PROBLEM

December 8th, 2008

Dr perz is a very caring dr. Spends as much time with you as you need. Works hard to figure out any problems you are having. Willing to send you in for test to rule out any of your concerns. By far the best dr I have ever had.