A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Petersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Petersen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Petersen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Petersen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Petersen practice?
- Dr. David Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Petersen practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.