Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Petkash
Dr. David Petkash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Hill, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Petkash is affiliated with Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital, Geisinger Holy Spirit, A Geisinger Affiliate and Lebanon Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Petkash has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. David Petkash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.
Dr. Aida Rjepaj
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Douglas Rand
Camp Hill, PA 0 mi18
Dr. John Biever
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Camp Hill, PA 0.13 mi37